Are you facing any of these problems with your garage door?
- The door will NOT go down. It performs fine on the way up but when I push the button, the door will go down a couple of inches (or almost all of the way) and then it comes back up again. If I push and hold down the button on the wall in my garage, the door will go all the way, but my remotes and keyless entry only work to open the door.
- Door will NOT go up. When I push the button on my remote or on the wall in my garage, I hear a noise from the opener, but it either doesn’t budge or it goes up about 6” but then comes back down again.
- The door will NOT consistently go up or down. The door will go up a little or down a little when I push the button, but although it sounds like the motor is running, the door doesn’t move or if it does move it lurches. After a while the motor stops.
- One of the cables on my door is broken. The door is lifted up on one side about an inch or so. On the side that is down I can see a cable dangling loosely.
- My operator is acting erratically or doesn’t do anything when I push the button, even though it has power.
- The top panel of my door is bent in half and the door doesn’t go up and down properly.
If you are facing any of these issues with your garage door, please click here to view our Ultimate Garage Door Repair Guide